Do one job. Do it well.
Legendary North Carolina builder Sunny Briggs tells me he built this boat custom for Peter Pulitzer in 1984. Now, you do know who we’re talking about, right?…
So, after you get done impressing your buddies with stories of her lineage – you and “Shotgun” can take them out fishing. One job, done well.
From her sleek looks, to her simple and clean interior, to her top quality machinery – this boat is built for just one purpose.
When you’re ready to go, give us a call.
The hull construction is fiberglass over diagonal double-planked fir. Frames are 3 1/2 x 5″ sawn, and bulkheads are 1 1/2″ fir. The deck is fiberglass over marine plywood.
Surveyor’s comments from May, 2010 include; “The vessel was found to be basically sound and has been continuously maintained to good marine standards….there was no significant deterioration of framing, longitudinals, bulkheads or planking.” Copies of the appraisal available to qualified buyers.
“Shotgun” is out of the water in Palm Beach Gardens.
Pacific Marine Foundation is a Seattle area nonprofit organization supporting arts and education programs through boat donations.
This boat is available though our charter with option to purchase program. Details on request.
Call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email [email protected] to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 37′ Sonny Briggs Sportfish 1984
Full Specs: 37′ Sonny Briggs Sportfish
- Boat Name: “Shotgun”
- Year: 1984
- Located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin diesel
- LOA: 37 ft 0 in
- Beam: 13 ft 2 in
- Minimum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
- Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
- Dry Weight: 16500 lbs
- Engine Brand: Caterpillar
- Engine(s) Total Power: 320 HP
- Engine Model: 3208
- Year Built: 1998
- Engine Hours: 1560
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Aluminum (100 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (325 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic
- Number of twin berths: 1
- Number of cabins: 1
- Number of heads: 1
- Electrical Circuit: 12V
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 48 mile radar
- Northstar Navigator loran
- Northstar 952X GPS
- Datamarine depth sounder
- Dytek ST1800 sea water temp
- iCom IC-M80 VHF
- 5″ Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Simrad AP11 autopilot
- Koden CVS-880 color video sounder
- iCom M700 SSB
Deck and Gear
- Lifejackets, lifering and cushions
- Three hydraulic controlled steering stations
- Murray Brothers fighting chair
- Forward and aft floodlights
- spare Fortress anchor with nylon rode
- Transom tuna door
- Four flush-mounted rod holders
- Rupp Outriggers and center rigger
- Teaser reel
- Norcold bait freezer on the bridge
- 18lb Danforth anchor with chain and nylon rode
Machinery and Electrical
- Halon Fireboy 100MA system in ER
- Professional Mariner 35 amp DC charger
- 2-8D gel cell batteries
- Twin Disc 1.5:1 gear
- 12v Group 27 generator battery
- Northern Lights M-643 genset 4.5kw
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Twin CAT 3208 (T) new in 1998
- Norcold 12/110 refrigerator/freezer
- Galley Maid three-burner electric stovetop
- Panasonic microwave
- Salt water washdown
- Morse helm controls
- ER oil changing system
- Teak covering boards and trim
- Three bilge pumps (three bulkheads)
- 20″ 4-blade props
- Teak bow pulpit w/anchor roller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.