A great bargain on this very popular fishing machine – we want to see her gone soon!
The boat has just had a full inspection and service on her triple Yamaha 250’s by a certified Yamaha mechanic.
New batteries, new trim tab cable, new ignition and all systems checked out by the pros.
She is in terrific shape; the hull was recently polished, canopy is in excellent condition, outboard skegs show no sign of excess wear, upgrade electronics, cushions are in good condition, and she’s fully ready to go for the upcoming season.
She’s priced thousands below similar models along the E. Coast, and BUC is $85,000+.
Please call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email [email protected] to inspect this boat. SALE PENDING
Photo Gallery: 36′ Contender Open 2000
Full Specs: 36′ Contender Open 2000
- Year: 2000
- Located in Babylon, NY
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Other/NA Gas
- LOA: 36 ft 2 in
- Beam: 10 ft 0 in
- Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
- Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
- Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 4 in
- Dry Weight: 6000 lbs
- Engine Brand: Yamaha
- Engine(s) Total Power: 750 HP
- Engine Model: Saltwater Series
- Engine Type: Outboard 2S
- Drive Type: Stern drive
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Cruising Speed: 35 knots @ 4200 RPM
- Maximum Speed: 50 knots
- Range: 175 nm
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (45 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (420 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (12 Gallons)
Instruments and gear
- Furuno radar
- Horizon VHF
- Suunto compass
- Northstar 952 color GPS plotter
- Digital depth sounder
- Yamaha log and speedo
- Yamaha engine gauges
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Battery charger
- Marine head
- Cockpit cushions
- Swim ladder
- Bait and live well with circulating pumps
- Rod holders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.