A custom 35′ Endurance built by the well known DeKleer Brothers boatyard of British Columbia. Their reputation for “bullet proof” fiberglass hull layup has been proven many times in very tough offshore conditions.
PRICE REDUCED by $8,000 !
This unusual cutter rigged sloop underwent a complete rebuild between 2009 – 2012. New fiberglass over wood deck was installed and the house was redesigned and rebuilt with custom aluminum framed heavy weather double windows. She has all new fresh water and waste plumbing, almost all new rewiring, new lighting, new electric panels, new ‘teak and holly’ sole and a beautifully panelled main salon.
Both the galley and aft head have all new counters, stove, refrigerator, sinks, faucets and custom cabinets. New running rigging, a new set of sails that have never flown, roller furling, etc., etc. Basically, she’s been dismantled and rebuilt from the inside out – as can be seen in the new paint applied on the inner hull and bilge areas….and in the forty photos below.
Why has this boat received all of this effort and expense? Because sometimes, somebody starts a restoration project like this on a boat they truly love, and the costs just get out of hand – and then their circumstances change – but, that’s yachting – and you can be the proud new owner of all this beautiful work – at a cost far less than half of what the former owners put into this boat.
There are some small jobs left to finish; some deck hardware and lifelines to install, but she is fully functional, rigged and ready to sail away right now.
She has a newly rebuilt, good running Vetus four-cylinder diesel with only twenty ‘break-in hours’.
Get this boat now and you’ll be ready for fabulous Northwest cruising.
Please call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or Email Us to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 35′ Endurance Sloop 1986
Full Specs: 35′ Endurance Sloop 1986
- Year: 1986
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- Keel: Full
- LOA: 39 ft 10 in
- Beam: 11 ft 0 in
- LWL: 26 ft 8 in
- Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
- Ballast: 7000 lbs
- Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
- Dry Weight: 17400 lbs
- Engine 1:
- Engine Brand: Vetus
- Engine Model: 4.4
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 20
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Engine(s) Total Power: 33 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (40 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 2 (40 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (20 Gallons)
- Number of single berths: 1
- Number of double berths: 1
- Number of cabins: 1
- Number of heads: 2
- Seating Capacity: 4
Galley and salon
- Complete custom salon redesign
- Dining settee w/storage
- Port quarter berth
- New vinyl covered cushions throughout salon
- New recessed lighting and electrical wiring
- Force 10 propane stove – new
- Refrigerator by Norcold – new
- Seaward six gallon hot water heater – new
- Allied propane sniffer alarm
- Double stainless sink with Price Pfister faucet
- All new freshwater lines and pumps
- New black water tank and plumbing
Electronics, deck and gear
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- Lowrance X58 depth sounder
- New Rolly Tasker mainsail and roller jib – still bagged!
- Harken MK3 roller furling
- Plow anchor and 200 ft. of 5/16″ chain rode
- SeaStar steering pedestal
- Edson wheel
- Barlow 20 and 16 sheet winches
- Anderson halyard winches
- Propane box on aft pulpit – new tank
- Lines, fenders, life jackets
Machinery and electrical
- Rebuilt Vetus four cylinder diesel engine – 20 hours
- Two new house batteries and new engine start battery
- Battery Charger
- 30 amp shore power
- Engine compartment has been rewired
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.