This Model 2855 is one of Bayliner’s more popular Express Cruisers with a very large salon and a comfortable cockpit and aft deck. She’s in very good condition overall as her former owners kept her in covered moorage.
The MerCruiser 7.4 will get you cruising comfortably at 16 kts with a top speed close to 30 kts. when you need it, and the engine has exceptionally low hours – less than 400 total.
Exterior cockpit upholstery and interior fabrics are in very good shape with lots of cabin storage. Could sleep as many as six by using her convertible dining settee as a berth. The aft ‘stateroom’ double has a nice comfortable custom mattress (with linens freshly laundered!) and a privacy curtain.
We’ve checked her thoroughly and know all of her systems are working as they should. She’s been cleaned well inside and out, ready for mid-season summer fun!
Price REDUCED !
Please note: there is NO trailer with this boat.
Call to arrange a showing — we think this one will go soon!
[PLEASE, no text messages…call us, thanks.]
Photo Gallery (click to enlarge and scroll):
28’ Bayliner 1991 ‘Ciera Sunbridge’ Model 2855
- LOA 28’ 1”
- Beam 9’ 6”
- Draft 3’ 3” (outdrive up 1’ 8”)
- Clearance 9’ 2”
- Weight 6,510 lbs.
- Cabin headroom 6’ 3”
- Fuel tank – aluminum 102 gal.
- Water tank – poly 35 gal.
- Waste tank – poly 13 gal.
MACHINERY and ELECTRIC
- MerCruiser 7.4 with only 368 hours, 300 h.p., new starter 6/2019
- Cruising 17 kts, top speed 30 kts.
- Bravo II outdrive, single prop
- Two Dyno Group 27 house and start batteries, new in 2018
- Marinco Charge-pro 10 amp charger, just replaced
- 30 amp shore power set
- Fore and Aft bilge pumps
- GFI galley 110v plug
SALON and ACCOMMODATIONS
- Large forward berth is 5’ 8” wide x 6’ 6” long, with storage beneath
- Salon dining settee also converts to 42” x 72” double berth
- Aft double berth is 54” wide x 6’ 6” long with custom mattress
- Insignia Model 27’ LCD television
- Pioneer AVH-X2600BT Multimedia Stereo Receiver w/Touchscreen, new 2018
- Fusion cockpit speakers
- Ample storage beneath settee and hanging locker
- Fire extinguisher
- ‘Red-dot’ cabin heater
- 12” Air-dry dehumidifier
- Battery operated Smoke alarm and CO2 Monitor alarm
GALLEY and HEAD
- Single stainless galley sink with single control faucet
- Origo model 4300 E, two-burner alcohol/electric stovetop, glass top
- Norcold refrigerator 110/12v
- Six gallon hot water heater
- Molded sink and countertop in head
- Jabsco manual toilet
- Shower spray handset
- Shower sump box for overboard discharge
HELM and NAVIGATION
- Standard Horizon Explorer VHF
- Humminbird LCR 100 depth sounder
- 5” Ritchie helm compass
- Adjustable helm seat
- Puget Sound chart book
- Ignition safety stop switch and lanyard
DECK and ACCESSORIES
- Locking plexiglass companionway door to cabin
- Radar arch with recessed lighting and weatherproof stereo speakers
- Vinyl weather cover for helm and dash
- Cockpit bimini
- Full cockpit mooring cover for longer term storage
- Cockpit table near helm seat (removable)
- Cockpit settee converts to ‘lounging couch’ !
- Custom cockpit cup/phone holder 😉
- Aft bench seat with storage below
- Two folding ‘camp’ chairs in bench storage
- Anchor on bow pulpit with chain and line rode
- Four adult lifejackets and toss ring
- Swim step with stowaway boarding ladder
- Transom shower, H/C freshwater
- Bennett trim tabs
- Fire extinguisher
- Lines, fenders, boat pole, toss ring
- 140 piece hand tool set in portable case
- Spare small electrical and mechanical supplies
- Coolant, motor oil and spares
We are quite selective about the vessels we accept into our program and pursue a very rigorous process before they are listed for sale. This begins with our preliminary introduction when we meet with the donor to discuss the condition and upkeep of their boat. Once accepted, each new arrival undergoes a thorough examination, similar to what a marine surveyor will do. This allows us to prioritize our attention to deferred maintenance and any repairs that may be needed.
Over the years we’ve performed just about every kind of marine repair; from electrical and plumbing issues, to all types of appearance enhancements, to rebuilding engines. If something is not working right we fix it, simple as that. We prove that her electrical, mechanical and plumbing systems are correct, safe and functioning properly. By doing all this, we know these boats quite well – top to bottom – and present them fairly and honestly to buyers. We encourage you to have our boats professionally surveyed as a part of your purchase process. By the time we’ve finished and the boat is advertised here, we are confident you’ll receive a strong report from your surveyor.
Thank you for considering PMF boats in your search !