A fun day sailer or overnighter that’s easy to sail for the novice or an experienced captain!
Very well maintained, very clean and well equipped. Bring your friends and bring your groceries – everything else is already on the boat.
Two cylinder Volvo diesel inboard, sails are in good condition. Large cockpit area with tiller steering and all lines led aft for easy handling. Traditional interior layout with a large companionway and engine access behind the ladder. Two settees with a folding dinette table and an aft quarter berth. Head with a door to separate the forward cabin, hanging locker and forward vee berth.
Cushions are in fine condition, she’s clean, dry and fully functional.
Take a look at the photos and give us a call – you won’t want to miss this one if you’re in the market now for our late summer and beautiful fall sailing season.
Please call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email [email protected] to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 27′ Catalina 1977
Full Specs: 27′ Catalina 1977
- Boat Name: Trinity
- Year: 1977
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- Keel: Fin
- LOA: 26 ft 10 in
- Beam: 8 ft 10 in
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
- Displacement: 6850 lbs
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (13 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (18 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: Plastic
- Number of single berths: 3
- Number of double berths: 1
- Number of cabins: 2
- Number of heads: 1
- Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Princess two burner alcohol stove
- Stainless sink and icebox with countertop access
- Volvo Penta Marine Diesel MD6A 10hp, 2400 hrs., reliable & strong running.
- 1″ bronze shaft and 3 blade prop
- Danforth anchor, chain and 120′ line rode
- Cabin vents, new cabin draperies
- Main sail, 170% Genoa and jib
- Nylon sail bags for storage
- Roller furling
- Lewmar two-speed winches
- Aluminum mast and boom
- Newer canvas mainsail cover
- Canvas cockpit cover
- Lectra San waste treatment system
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Ritchie Compass
- Coastal Navigator depth Sounder
- Panasonic AM/FM Cassette stereo
- West Marine portable 110v heater
- Tool box and accessories
- First Aid kit
- Cleaning supplies
- Charts and reference books
- Horseshoe life ring and line
- Two fire extinguishers
- Spare lines, fenders, hoses, misc. in cockpit lockers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.