The Model 2655 SE has a large aft cockpit with seating for six or seven adults, and comfortable sleeping accommodations for four. Her MerCruiser 5.7 has just 680 hours.
With the full canvas enclosure for the aft deck, this is a boat you can enjoy early and late in the season as the weather cools off. She has a large beam and therefore lots of interior space for being only 26’. We’ve been through all of the systems, did minor repairs as needed – including a brand new Norcold refrigerator – and everything is working as it should.
We hauled the 2655 Bayliner SE for bottom paint and had the hull waxed in late November. As of this week she’s now been cleaned well inside and out, and she’s all ready for that first trip of the new season!
She’s a simple and fun boat to run. Call to arrange a showing: 206.225.3360 — you’ll be out on the water in no time.
NOTE: There is NO trailer with this boat.
[PLEASE, no text messages…call us, thanks.]
26’ Bayliner 1998 ‘Ciera Sunbridge’ Model 2655 SE
- LOA 27’ 9”
- Beam 8’ 5”
- Draft 3’ 1” (outdrive up 1’ 4”)
- Clearance 7’
- Cabin Headroom 6’ 3”
- Weight 5,175
- Cruise 17 kts
- Top speed 31 kts
- Fuel tank – aluminum 70 gal.
- Water tank – poly 27 gal.
- Waste tank – poly 13 gal.
MACHINERY and ELECTRICAL
- MerCruiser 5.7, 260 hp – only 682 hours
- Bravo sterndrive (126 hours since rebuild)
- Spare prop
- Engine oil, lube, coolant
- Guest 10 amp dual battery charger
- Two Group 24 house/start batteries
- 30 amp. shower power cord set
HELM and NAVIGATION
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- Garmin GPS 128
- Danforth helm compass
- Quicksilver throttle control
- San Juan Islands chart book
SALON, GALLEY and ACCOMMODATIONS
- Salon settee area converts to a large double berth
- Aft cabin double berth under cockpit
- Salon dining settee table with NEW Formica table top
- AudioVox MS 128 stereo, two NEW all weather cockpit speakers
- Low-watt Air-dry unit
- Origo Model 4300 E two-burner alcohol/electric stove w/glass top
- Samsung carousel microwave for dockside
- NEW Norcold Model DE 351 refrigerator 110/12v
- Six gallon hot water heater (elec. and engine)
- Jabsco manual toilet with NEW pump assembly
- Molded sink and countertop
- Shower sprayer and bilge sump box for overboard discharge
DECK and GEAR
- November 2018: Fresh bottom paint, hull compounded and waxed
- Anchor on bow pulpit with chain and line rode
- Spare West Marine ‘Danforth’ style 15 lb anchor with line
- Full cockpit canvas enclosure – very good condition
- Cockpit canvas mooring cover for storage
- Cockpit table (removable)
- Adjustable helm seat
- Convertible seat back on the center cockpit bench
- Aft fold-down cockpit bench seat as well
- Force10 propane barbecue on aft rail
- Swim platform and transom entry door with barrel bolt
- Bennett trim tabs
- Four adult life jackets, two ski jackets, two child lifejackets
- Two fire extinguishers
- Flare gun in plastic weatherproof case
- Fore and aft bilge pumps
- Transom stowaway boarding ladder
- Aft cockpit H/C shower sprayer
- Spare gearbox lube, coolant, motor oil, funnel, pump, miscellaneous
- Lines, fenders, boat pole