A very spacious motorsailer with great possibilities for live-aboards or weekends on the water.
Her interior has just been thoroughly deep cleaned. All lockers, bunk boards, cubbys and cabinets have been repainted inside.
The teak in the the galley, all woodwork and storage cabinets cleaned and oiled. All of her bunk and settee cushions were were sent out and professionally cleaned as well.
Pedestal steering in her large cockpit, modest and functional electronics, with roller furling and a Perkins 4-107 diesel.
A solid, reliable and roomy boat … at a very good price!
Please call Rick at 206.313.1761 or email Rick@PacificMarine.Org to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 35′ Cal Motorsailer 1974
Full Specs: 35′ Cal Motorsailer 1974
- Boat Name: Windwalker
- Year: 1974
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- LOA: 35 ft 0 in
- Beam: 11 ft 0 in
- Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
- Displacement: 15000 lbs
- Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
- Engine Brand: Perkins
- Engine Model: 4-107
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Engine(s) Total Power: 40 HP
- Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (50 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 2 (75 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 1
- Number of single berths: 1
- Number of double berths: 2
- Number of cabins: 1
- Number of heads: 1
- Seating Capacity: 4
- Manual windlass
Gear and Accessories
- Profurl roller furling
- Simpson-Lawrence manual wndlass
- Yacht Specialties Pedestal steering
- VHF, depth sounder, knotmeter, compass
- Mainsail and genoa
- 22 lb Danfoth and 33 lb Bruce anchors
- 1 3/8″ shaft with 3 blade prop
- Perkins 4-107 fresh water cooled diesel
- 6 amp battery charger and two 12v house and start batteries
- Two LPG tanks in cockpit
- Three burner propane stove and oven
- Ice box and refrigerator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.