“Few boats can rival the fifteen year production run enjoyed by the Bertram 35′ Convertible. Indeed, only a handful of boats can compare with the Bertram 35′ in terms of owner popularity”. [Powerboat Guide] Machinery is ‘as-new’ condition. Replacement Engines. Twin 454 Merc. 7.4 with just 550 hours. Fast and reliable. A new 5kw Westerbeke genset with fifty six total running hours.
Clean, well kept, good condition throughout – this is a ‘must see’ classic Bertram Convertible. A rare boat for the Northwest. We just hauled her for bottom paint in late August, and have a hull survey available from then as well. She’s in the water and ready to inspect now.
Aft deck has two Pompanette fighting chairs, large deck box with a bait well. Amenities include a wet bar sink and cabinet with a refrigerator and separate ice maker, all situated under a full beam canvas bimini for protection.
Access ladder to flybridge. Upper helm features full electronics and controls, a pilot’s chair as well as a helm bench seat. There is storage for life jackets and safety gear under the dash area and a stereo console. Full bimini top, nearly new, leaves plenty of head room. Full canvas cover for the flybridge protects the controls and seating area from inclement weather when not in use..
Double sliding entry door to main salon from aft deck. Built in cabinetry on the aft port side and the galley is forward. Stainless sink, alcohol two-burner stove top and Sub-zero refrigeration. Stbd. aft sitting area and helm forward. Good storage throughout and a nice mahogany rack for six poles.
Companionway leads to head and separate shower stall, hanging locker on the port side along with built in cabinets with drawers. Ahead to the large vee beth with stowage shelves and drawers below.
Available with special owner terms.
Always moored in freshwater. Fully functional, fast, fun, and ready to go! Got bait?
Call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email David@PacificMarine.Org to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 35′ Bertram Convertible
Full Specs: 35′ Bertram Convertible
- Year: 1972
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Gas
- LOA: 35 ft 4 in
- Beam: 13 ft 3 in
- Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
- Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 6 in
- Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
- Deadrise: 19 °
- Dry Weight: 22500 lbs
- Engine Brand: MercCruiser
- Engine Model: 7.4
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Cruising Speed: 19 knots
- Maximum Speed: 28 knots
- Year Built: 1982
- Engine Hours: 550
- Trim Tabs
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (75 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 2 (275 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (18 Gallons)
- Number of twin berths: 1
- Number of cabins: 1
- Number of heads: 1
- Number of bathrooms: 1
- Navigation center
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
- Marine head
- Shore power inlet
- Bimini Top
- Impulse 360 Depth Sounder with Alarm
- Furuno NAVnet C-map Radar
- Si-Tex SP70 Auto pilot with remote control
- Horizon Intrepid LE VHF
- Heart Interface and Charger
- Ray Jefferson Power Hailer
- Aleco VXL 5150 VHF
- Data Marine digital speed/distance and depth sounder
- 12v hand held flood light
- Large forward vee berth. Storage shelving and cabinetry, and deck hatch with screen for ventilation.
- CruiseAir reverse cycle heat and A/C
- Sound Barrier MA 5101 stereo system
- Head with Vacu-flush toilet
- Separate shower stall with WaterPik shower head
- New eighteen gallon holding tank with macerator
- Twelve gallon hot water heater
- Flo-jet pressurized freshwater system
- Stainless sink with Moen faucet
- Sharp Carousel microwave
- New Origo 4000 stove top
- Sub-Zero 249RP refrigerator in galley
- Delonghi toaster oven
- Mellita coffee maker
- Norcold 3 cu. ft. reefer on aft deck
- Ice Maker at aft deck wet bar
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.