There is an enormous amount of space in this double-cabin center cockpit sloop. Newly recovered cushions in the forward vee berth, main salon settee and dining settee, and the separate aft cabin.
She has a large center cockpit (safer for little ones) with great visibility and full cushion set. A cockpit dodger in good condition with weather canvas. Galley with microwave, propane stove and ice box. Head and shower.
The boat was just hauled for bottom paint, zincs and a hull survey last month, then run up to our Seattle moorings from Tacoma. She’s got a newly-new Vetus four cylinder engine, her sails are in good condition, she’s been thoroughly cleaned and ready to go.
A great daysailer or overnighter for the Sound, and a great boat for a young family or two couples looking to get out on the water this summer!
Remember – as fuel prices rise ….the wind is FREE!
Please call Jim Roundtree at 253.332.5813 or email Jim@PacificMarine.Org to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 35′ Coronado Center Cockpit Sloop 1973
Full Specs: 35′ Coronado Center Cockpit Sloop 1973
- Year: 1973
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- Engine Brand: Vetus
- Engine(s) Total Power: 33 HP
- Engine Model: M4.15
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct Drive
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Engine Hours: 90
- Danforth Constellation compass
- Standard Marine Horizon VHF
- International Marine helm interface – depth, speed
- 30 amp ahore power cord
- 12v and 110 electrical panels
- Three new 12v deep cycle batteries (3/2012)
- Guest Charge Pro battery charger
Equipment and deck
- Vetus M4.15 four cylinder diesel with less than 100 hours
- Three blade prop
- Custom stainless 28 primary winches
- Balow 16 mast winches
- Danforth 35lb anchor at pulpit
- Chain locker with full safety bulkhead
- Nearly new dodger and boom cover
- Lifejackets, life ring, flares, lines, fenders
- 3″ stainless dinghy davits
- Emerson microwave
- Galley Maid two burner stove
- ALL cushions recently recovered – very nice!
- Clean, warm, dry interior …. and smells good, too!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.