Must see in Seattle! This beautiful, well kept Silverton Convertible will make any owner proud. This boat is in absolutely excellent condition inside and out! Twin Chrysler 318’s with 1,100 hours deliver 225 HP each for comfortable, fast cruise at 18 kts. The salon layout has been reconfigured for more galley space, and all of the interior upholstery and carpeting has been replaced.
The salon couch and dining settee both fold out to double berths plus two adults in vee berth. The bridge seat seats and convertible bench vinyl seats are nearly new, and the exterior canvas window coverings and bridge weather cover are in great shape. New bottom paint and hull survey completed in July, 2010.
The former owner’s meticulous care and attention to regular maintenance over the years is evident everywhere in this boat. Service and operational manuals and logs available onboard.
This is one of the cleanest, most comfortable family cruisers you will find this summer.
Call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email David@PacificMarine.Org to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 31′ Silverton Convertible
Full Specs: 31′ Silverton Convertible
- Boat Name: “Time Out”
- Year: 1978
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Gas
- Builder: Silverton
- LOA: 31 ft 0 in
- Beam: 11 ft 11 in
- Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
- Bridge Clearance: 10 ft 8 in
- Displacement: 11,400
- Engine Brand: Chrysler
- Engine Model: 318
- Maximum Speed: 29 knots
- Engine Hours: 1100
- Total Power: 225
- Cruising Speed: 17-18 kts.
- Fuel: 220 glns. est.
- Fresh Water: 50 glns. est.
- Holding: yes
- Sleeps six
- Spacious forward vee berth
- Salon settee folds out to double berth
- Dinette converts to double berth
- Head and shower
- New hot water heater
- Magic Chef 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Norcold 110/12v refrigerator
- Standard GX2300S VHF
- Garmin 128 Fishfinder
- Apelco VHF
- Pinto 23 channel transceiver
- Humminbrid Wide 128 Fishfinder
- Garmin GPSMap 168 and sounder
- Clarion 8401 AM/FM/CD
- Clarion 6251 speakers
- Panasonic Omnivsion VHR
- Sony Trinitron monitor
- Xintex M-2 vapor monitor system
- Noland Engineering multiplexer
- Two Ritchie compasses
- Dual battery selector switches
- Four 12v start and house batteries
- PAR 36950 water pump
- Rule bilge pumps
- Raritan marine toilet
- Dynamote Supercharge battery charger
- 30 amp. shower power cord
- Solid fiberglass hull construction, not cored
- 2′ swim platform and boarding ladder
- Danforth 22S anchor with chain/line rode
- Marinco dual trumpet horn
- 10′ Olympian fiberglass dinghy
- Boarding steps
- Emergency steering controller
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Twin Chrysler 318 V-8
- Paragon gears
- Two bilge pumps
- Extra set of props
- Running gear cleaned and polished
- New hull, rudder and shaft zincs 7/10
- PSS packless shaft seals
- Haulout, bottom paint, zincs new 7/2010
- Surveyor’s hull report (7/10) available to review
- Flares, lifejackets, signal horn
- A ‘Classic’ in great condition – don’t miss it!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.