Very popular design with the Pacific Seacraft reputation for great craftsmanship, this 27′ “Orion” model was built in 1980.
“Rhine Maiden” got new bottom paint in February and is now at our moorage. Newer Raytheon navigation instruments on Edson pedestal includes Autohelm and Tri-data readouts.
She has a forward double berth, port aft side quarter berth and the settee converts to a double as well. Nice mahogany interior finishes in good condition.
Propane stove, head with shower wand, newer hot water heater, good running Yanmar two cylinder diesel, roller furling, inflatable and safety gear.
We’re refinishing the cap and handrails now in preparation for teak oil finish.
See her soon, talk to us about financing … and get ready for summer in the great Northwest!
Please call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email David@PacificMarine.Org to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 31′ Pacific Seacraft Orion 1980
Full Specs: 31′ Pacific Seacraft Orion 1980
- Year: 1980
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- Designer: W.I.B. Crealock
- Keel: Other
- Hull Shape: Monohull
- LOA: 30 ft 11 in
- Beam: 9 ft 3 in
- LWL: 22 ft 2 in
- Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
- Displacement: 10000 lbs
- Ballast: 3800 lbs
- Bridge Clearance: 44 ft 0 in
- Headroom: 6 ft 1 in
- Dry Weight: 10,000 lbs
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (55 Gallons)
- Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (20 Gallons)
- Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic
- Number of single berths: 1
- Number of double berths: 1
- Number of cabins: 1
- Number of heads: 1
- Electric windlass
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Orion 27 Mark II is versatile and a rugged world cruiser, both an exciting performer and a comfortable liveaboard for getaway seclusion. Classic bow, wineglass transom and graceful sheer combine to make her a beautiful yacht. Orion’s high aspect, well-balanced sail plan and cut away forefoot make her easy to handle, fast and responsive, while her full keel provides the directional stability and rudder protection that are so crucial to extended cruising. The Orion 27 offers a choice of two innovative interiors.
Sails and Gear
- UK Sailmakers mainsail – less than five years old
- UK Sailmakers 120% Genoa – les than five years old
- Harken roller furling
- Dutchman mainsail reefing
- 35 lb CQR plow on pulpit
- 25′ anchor chain and line rode 9/16″
- 22 lb Danforth spare anchor
- Simpson Lawrance deck winch
- Two Maxwell #23 primary winches
- Two Maxwell #16 mast winches
- Two Maxwell #14 sheet winches
- Lifesling and lifejackets
- 30 amp shorepower cord
- Sevylor inflatable and oars
- Newer cockpit dodger
- Custom cockpit seat cushions
Equipment and Navigation
- Edson pedestal steering
- Emergency tiller
- Raytheon TriData navigation system
- Raytheon 52 VHF
- Garmin 128 GPS
- Raytheon 4000 Autohelm
- Fireboy halon system
- Standard MST AM/FM/CD Stereo and speakers
- Force 10 two burner stove
- Ice box
- Recently recovered cushions throughout
- Recently installed hot water heater
- Yanmar 2 -GM diesel is running well
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.