PRICE REDUCED by $2,000 !!! A very clean, well designed daysailer or overnighter … offered at a very good price. She has a good sail inventory, a rebuilt Volvo two cylinder diesel, and her spacious interior layout makes this design very comfortable and practical. Sleeps four adults in forward double berth, starboard quarter berth and full length port side settee.
The vee berth closes off for a private stateroom. Kerosene two-burner stove, stainless single sink and ice box in the galley. Very large folding salon table stows on the main bulkhead for convenience. Good storage throughout the boat, and, she has easy engine access from the salon or cockpit hatches.
All interior cushions have just been professionally cleaned and all are in very fine condition. The original ‘Harvest Plaid’ fabric is actually rather ‘stylish’ now!
Well maintained throughout and fully operational. Get set now for summer sailing fun!
Call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or email David@PacificMarine.Org to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 30′ Islander MKII Sloop
Full Specs: 30′ Islander MKII Sloop
- Boat Name: “Sojourn”
- Year: 1975
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single diesel
- Builder: Islander
- Designer: MK II
- LOA: 29 ft 9 in
- Beam: 10 ft 0 in
- LWL: 24 ft 7 in
- Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
- Max Bridge Clearance: 38′ approx.
- Ballast: 3,500
- Displacement: 8,600
- Engine Brand: Volvo
- Engine Model: MD 7A
- Cruising Speed: 6 mph
- Engine Hours: 200
- Total Power: 13 hp
- Fuel: Approx. 22
- Fresh Water: Approx. 30
- Holding: yes
- Comfortably sleeps five adults.
- Forward double vee berth, 6′ 4″ length
- Port and starboard side settees, 6′ 3″ length
- Starboard Quarter berth, 6′ 6″ length
- Six foot headroom throughout
- Three hanging lockers
- Ample storage throughout the boat
- Mahogany interior finish
- Two burner kerosene stove
- Stainless steel sink
- Pressure cold water with foot pump
- Insulated ice box
- Dish storage and wine rack
- Raymarine ST Autopilot
- Garmin 126 GPS
- Guest Model 2608 battery charger
- AM-FM/CD stereo in salon
- VHF radio
- Depth sounder & wind speed gauge in cockpit
- Two house/start batteries
- Battery selector switch
- 12v./110 panel
- 30 amp. shore power cord
- Danforth anchor
- Overboard pole
- Two floating light strobes
- Cockpit cushions
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguiser
Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Volvo MD 7A two cylinder inboard diesel
- Carries as much as 450 sq. ft. sail, including:
- Main and 150% genoa
- Two spinnakers
- Working jib
- Harken two-speed self tailing winches
Built in Goteberg, Sweden, Hull number 478.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.