Are you eager to get out on the water this summer ?… then this is the perfect boat for a young family or two couples – and she’s ready to go right now !
The “Honey Do” is in excellent condition throughout; has been moored under cover since new with limited use over the years while still being carefully maintained. She is well equipped and clean, all ready to go on your first family cruise of the new season.
Rinker has been building fishing and pleasure boats in Syracuse, Indiana, since the 1930’s and they are the oldest U.S. builder in continuous production since then. This mid-cabin design is among their best selling models due to the large salon, fine aft cockpit layout, beautiful finishings, 5kw gas Kohler power generator and her economical single Merc 5.7 engine.
She has a very nice cockpit seating layout with curved helm settee, helm seat and a transom bench – all of which are in excellent condition. There is a convertible bench for the aft area to make a ‘sun deck’. Add in a complete cockpit bimini and full cockpit enclosure, as well as a full boat cover for long term storage. We’ve just had the full cockpit carpet set and the interior carpet professionally cleaned.
Not too many of these fine 270 Express Cruisers are found here on the West coast….take a look, you’ll be very pleased with this boat ! Hull survey completed this month (available to buyer with accepted offer). She’s ready to get out and have fun!
Photo Gallery: 27′ Fiesta Vee Photos
Full Specifications and Details
Machinery and Electrical
- Power-assist engine hatch/deck cover
- MerCruiser 5.7 (a low 150 hours reported)
- Bravo III outdrive with duo-prop
- Newer house and start batteries
- Quicksilver single handle throttle control
- Power steering assist to outdrive
- Kohler 5E gas generator 110v/5K (just TWO hours on her meter !)
- Spare oil, coolant, cleaners, etc.
Galley and Salon
- Marine Air Systems ”Cool Mate” air conditioner
- Sanyo EMN 107 Microwave Oven
- Kenyon ‘Euro Kera’ single burner electric stove top
- Norcold Tek II refrigeration
- Mid-cabin double berth with privacy curtain and stowage
- Convertible salon table forms large double berth forward
- Enclosed head with shower wand
- Jabsco manual marine toilet
- Garmin GPS 182 ColorMap
- Horizon Eclipse GX125S VHF radio
- Danforth C351 helm compass
- Lowrance 3500 digital depth sounder
Electronics and Stereo
- Clarion M3170 Marine Stereo AM/FM/Cassette with two remotes
- Clarion CAA 355 six-disc CD changer
- Clarion waterproof aft deck speakers
- Paper chart book for Puget Sound
Deck, Equipment and Safety
ALL Original Operator’s and Instructional Manuals are aboard the boat
- Simpson-Lawrence Horizon 690 electric windlass
- Bow pulpit anchor with 30’ chain and 100’ line rode
- ITT remote controlled Searchlight on pulpit
- Stowed swim step ladder
- Transom shower
- Insta-trim boat leveling trim tabs
- Dock lines and four fenders
- Collapsible 15’ boat hook
- Flares and signal air horn, distress flag
- Four new adult life jackets and toss ring
- Three fire extinguishers
- 8’ Livingston dinghy with oars (has never been launched)
- Mushroom anchor and float for dinghy
- Flag burgee
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Blue Sunbrella bimini with added cockpit cover
- Full boat cover for long term storage
This 270 Fiesta Vee was used by the Rinker Boat Company as their showroom model for various boat shows and exhibits during the 2000 model year. It was purchased new in 2001 by her former owner and has been stored in covered moorage since new. Former owners report approximately only 150 hours on the MerCruiser 5.7. Her Kohler genset has but TWO hours on it.
The boat has been hauled, cleaned and/or bottom painted annually at ModuTech Marine in Tacoma, most recently painted in June, 2016, along with a full service to the Bravo III outdrive. We ran the boat up to Seattle one cold, sunny day this past February in about 15 kt NE wind. She’s comfortable in the waters of the Sound and cruises easily at 14 – 16 kts, with a top speed of about 30 kts. Full cockpit canvas enclosure in good condition and a full boat cover for storage.
Photos in the boatyard were taken the last week of March, hauled out for hull inspection and survey, cleaned up the outdrive and had duo-prop cleaned by Kruger Prop. Surveyor reports hull and outdrive are just fine – the full report will be available to buyers with accepted offer – save the costs of another haul for insurance survey !
Call David; 206.225.3360.