Just Reduced !
A fine example of the early Bertram sports fishing line, she’s in fine shape overall!
Through the years all of the ‘little’ Bertram boats have come to be called “Moppies”, that being founder Dick Bertram’s wife’s nickname. He first used the name for his 31’ offshore raceboats….the hull design that launched his company in the Sixties.
The Mark II Sport Convertible was built in three configurations; hard top with flybridge, hardtop, and the open cockpit “sport” model.
Her wide beam and the ‘deep Vee’ hull design running all the way to the transom (see photos) provide incredible stability. Thus, they’re fast boats that also have a great reputation as a stable offshore fishing boat, and the large the aft cockpit is well designed for that.
“Little Lady” was re-powered in the mid-1980’s using the same style of MerCruiser 4 cyl. engines, but now with increased HP. We ran this boat around Lake Washington one warm afternoon and it was a fun ride … she’s fast, better than 30 mph.
A rare boat for the Pacific Northwest. Enjoy her as she is for years to come, or use her as a solid platform for that ‘full boat restoration’ project you’ve always dreamed about starting. This would be the right boat for that, and well worth it, too.
Call David 206.225.3360 to set an appointment to see her soon or email to David at pacificmarine dot org. to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 25′ Bertram Mark II Convertible Sport Cruiser 1968
Full Specs: 25′ Bertram Mark II Convertible Sport Cruiser 1968
- 25’ Bertram 1968
- Mark II Convertible Sport Cruiser
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Gas
- LOA – 25’ 11”
- Beam – 9’ 11”
- Max, Draft – 2’ 3”
- Weight – 4,250 lbs.
- Famous Bertram ‘deep V’ hull configuration for great stabilit
- Twin MerCruiser 470 engines (170 hp)
- Repowered mid 1980’s
- Engine hours are 288 and 270
- MerCrusier outdrives
- Outdrive tilt controllers
- Engine synchronizer strobe
- Cruise 12-16, top speed 30+
- Padded vinyl engine hatch cover cushion
- New (2013) aluminum fuel tank 65 gal.
- 12 gal. stainless freshwater tank
- Single stainless sink and faucet
- 6’ 2” vee berth, plus insert
- Jabsco manual pump toilet
- Interior wood panel trim
- Cockpit area exceeds 100 sq. ft.
- Jensen model LCD 6115 AM/FM/CD
- Boston ‘Voyager’ cockpit and cabin speakers
- iCom M45 VHF
- Shakespeare antennae
- Garmin GPSmap 168
- Dual battery selector switches
- 30 amp shore power cord
- New dual lead ProMariner battery charger
- 12v cockpit and interior lighting
- Bilge pump
- Carbon monoxide sniffer
- Kidde Fire extinguishers
- Six adult life jackets
- Horseshoe life ring
- Canvas Bimini with side curtains for helm area (new 2015)
- Canvas “Alaskan bulkhead” (new 2015)
- Canvas cockpit winter storage cover (new 2015)
Accessories and gear
- Stainless bow rail
- Forward deck hatch
- Aluminum windscreen with slide control openers
- Integral bow lights in hull for anchoring
- Single trumpet horn
- Small Danforth plow anchor and rode
- Foredeck anchor mounts
- Teak flag mast
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Cockpit boarding steps
- Fishing rod holder
- Ventilated cockpit cabinet storage (factory option)
[We previously sold this Bertram to a Seattle couple who used her sparingly and renamed her to complement the name of their large motor yacht. They also had a full cockpit enclosure made for her in the fall of 2015. She’s back on the market again, at our docks, all cleaned up and ready for you to inspect!]
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.