Get ready for summer fun in Seattle – brought to you by acclaimed builder Cobalt Boats!
A great lake boat for the local area, or trailer it to your favorite spot. She’s a Cobalt ‘Condurre’ 206 in excellent overall condition. The upholstery is in fine shape, the boat has just been cleaned, serviced and detailed. She runs right … and goes fast!
Only 315 hours on her MerCruiser. 5.7 with 260 hp and Alpha I outdrive. The engine and outdrive were fully serviced in March 2014. She’s been covered and stored on a boat lift in Lake Washington and the hull is in excellent condition.
Price includes a nice 2005 custom painted maroon ‘Cobalt’ trailer by Dorsey – beautiful condition.
Make plans for your summer fun right now – don’t miss out on this beautiful boat.
Please call David Wallace at 206.225.3360 or Email Us to inspect this boat.
Photo Gallery: 20′ Cobalt Condurre 206 1991
Full Specs: 20′ Cobalt Condurre 206 1991
- Year: 1991
- Located in Seattle, WA
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Single Gas
- LOA: 20 ft 6 in
- Beam: 8 ft 3 in
- Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
- Deadrise: 22 ° at Transom
- Dry Weight: 2700 lbs
- Engine 1:
- Engine Brand: MerCruiser
- Engine Model: 5.7
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Engine Hours: 315
- Propeller: 3 blade propeller
- Drive Type: Stern drive
- Engine(s) Total Power: 260 HP
- Fuel Tanks: 1 (45 Gallons)
- Seating Capacity: 6
- Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Lowrance 3200 sonar built-in
- Kenwood Sirius KDC-3025 CD Player
- Gray canvas Bimini with bows – stows in engine compartment
- Snap-on gray canvas day covers with center lift poles
- Full boat cover with tie downs
- Anchor and line
- Onboard forced air heating system
- Warm water wash-down hose on swim step
- Hide-a-way swim ladder
- 5.7 MerCruiser, 260 horsepower with an Alpha I outdrive – 315 hours
- 3 blade stainless prop
- Maroon “Cobalt” dual axle trailer from Dorsey
- Trailer is a 2005 model with upgrade alloy wheels
- Original operators and engine manuals
- Original Cobalt Owner’s pouch for boat papers
- Lifejackets, fire extinguisher, lines, fenders
- Boat has been stored on a hydraulic lift, covered and out of the water.
- Recent engine service records available
- 2014 Engine inspection, carburetor rebuild
- 2014 Hull compound, wax, and full boat detailing
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.